Training and Support
KDIAMAC will provide training and support in ministerial development, strategic planning, budgeting, facilities management and other relevant areas important to effective ministry. KDIAMAC staff and network will be accessible to you during your national or international ministerial journey.
Mentorship and Pastoral Care
Mentorship and Pastoral Care will be available to KDIAMAC members through our pastoral care program at any of our established offices or chapters where our well trained counselors work.
- We are committed to seeing God's best realized in and through the lives of every participating member and ministry.
- We are committed to assist pastors, ministers, and lay leaders, to strategically impact the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. www.wisdomdiscovery.org
- We will strive to humbly assist all members to live lives of personal, familial, and ministerial health, balance and maturity.
- We will endeavor to open this fellowship everywhere necessary and when needed for the benefit of all ministers to allow all to partake in the blessings God has provided to us.
We Believe In:
Integrity and authenticity among leaders is paramount for every member of KDIAMAC. (Prov 10:9, 11)
Balance in theology, preaching, teaching, lifestyle and ministry is essential for maximum effectiveness. (Eccl 3:1-8; Matt 13:52)
- EQUALITY AMONG MEMBERS
We will not show partiality, favortism, and/or preferential treatment to anyone regardless of ethnicity, size of ministry, or gender. (Ps 78:72)
- CONTINUAL GROWTH AND LEARNING
Growing leaders have growing ministries, therefore we are committed to providing avenue of continued ministerial education and resource provision. (1 Tim 4:13; 2 Tim 2:15)
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
Jesus exemplified a life of humility and service, as Christ's followers we are to imitate his life in service to others. (Matt 20:25-28)
- PROPHETIC RELEVANCY
We trust that God will use us as His mouthpiece to speak in an intelligible way in order to genuinely change lives. (John 4:5-42; Acts 17:22-34, 5:27)