- This network is open to every minister of God and lay leaders irrespective of their church or ministry.
- Membership shall be by registration with the amount prescribed in the constitution according to the currency of the nation.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Shall register with the prescribed amount in the constitution according to the currency of the particular nation.
- There shall be ONE-TIME payment of MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE and yearly renewal of MEMBERSHIP according to the amount prescribed in the constitution of the nation. Once the membership card is not renewed, the certificate becomes invalid and the membership of such an one expires.
- Shall be a minister of God pastoring a church or assisting a pastor, or may be an itinerant minister with reference, lay leaders must also be referenced to avoid confusion.
- Should be seen to live out practically what we believes, that is living out the Christian faith.
- Must be regular at meetings and the network activities.
- Must help in building the work of this network where he belongs
- Must see that he or she pays other necessary fund that may be required in special programs like national or international conventions.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE
Each member shall have a membership certificate and this shall always be delivered to new members as a sign of official acceptance during the International or National Convention.
- MINISTERIAL CONNECTIONS
Members will benefit from each other, profiting from each others ministry's gifting and calling, both nationally and internationally, thereby creating open doors for mission exposures. Mentorship will also be available in different classes as the desire may be manifested. This will base on the integrity of member in the network and also in their relationship with each other.
- MARRIAGE OF A MEMBER
If any of the members of the network is getting married, such member will be supported according to their faithfulness, as written in the KDIAMAC constitution of their nation.
- DEATH OF A MEMBER
The network will never allow any of the deceased members to be maltreated by any of their unbelieving members or any of their partners to be mishandled if such is married. At the death of a member or the wife of a member, the network shall delegate members to pay an immediate condolence visit to the family bereaved. An immediate plan will be made on how to help the member. Apart from the national, or regional, or state and or chapter participation, each member shall also contribute and the money will be given either to the husband or wife of the nearest person. All these will depend on the faithfulness and commitment of the person to the network according to the constitution of their nation.
- DEATH OF A MEMBER'S PARENT(S)
If a member loses any of his parents, the network is mandated in paying a condolence visit, all members will support him or her financially according to their ability, but the network will give such a particular amount as stipulated in the KDIAMAC constitution of their nation to encourage the member.
- SICKNESS OF A MEMBER
In case of sickness of any of the members, the network shall send delegates for a visit and know if such a member needs the assistance of the network. Nevertheless, proper love must be shown. All these will base on the KDIAMAC constitution of their nation. Heb.13:1.
There will be many other benefits as members begin to grow in the network both in faithfulness and integrity. We encourage all the members to show forth the real Christian character not because of we get but as servants of showing forth the fruits of righteousness in the Kingdom.
Members that have business fellows in their church or ministry, interested in international business or business exposures will be given such opportunities through CBNI , (Christian Business-Fellows Network International). There will be constant seminars, symposiums, round tables, conferences to educate business men and woman to grow to higher heights and help their servants of God in ministry.
FORFEITURE OF MEMBERSHIP
One ceases to be a member:
- At death and if one backslides from the faith
- Is indebted to the network for a period of one year without justification.
- If one indulges in any action prejudicial to the faith we preach, that is, fighting, found a trouble maker among other ministers, breaks a church, living immorality etc...
- If one consistently abstains from meetings for a period of six months without justification.
- Seen meddling with false Pastors to bring in another doctrine.
- Convicted of a criminal offense involving dishonesty by a court of competent jurisdiction
Funding will be largely through contribution and donations from members. We will also seek to locate financial partners who will commit minimum of 50.000 to 200.000 annually to the network. It is not by force but by choice. These will be regarded as charter members. There shall be special ceremony to induct people into charter membership.
The NETWORK will be aggressively advertised in all the nations where we have presence. The launching will be made in major event with full representative from the political or government officials, religious leaders, traditional rulers and business tycoons.
Our monthly meetings and conference will be vigorously advertised in both the print and electronic media. Courtesy visits to government leaders will be pursued whenever the opportunity presents itself.
When a member is accused of a fault of such nature that affects the testimony of the network, that member shall be called before the executive in charge of discipline. If he is found guilty of the offense, he shall be subjected to the appropriate disciplinary action recommended by the executive committee. Such disciplinary action could range from warning, suspension, excommunication and outright dismissal from the network in collaboration with superior hierarchy.
The foregoing are some of the thought presently that we have concerning KDIAMAC which to our opinion if adopted and fleshed up by contributions from all of us, we are well on our way to birthing a movement that will greatly enhance our individual ministers and provoke much glory to our God and Father in heaven. Let us join hands to make KDIAMAC large enough to accommodate all and small enough for every member to feel a sense of belonging.